For some time now I have been e-mailing people I know with quotes and various other material I thought was of substance compared to the trivia kind of knowledge we are constantly bombarded with.
Some of the entries are of my own creation and others are quotes from other people. When the entry is my own creation I will mark it as such with my name, Mark Kevin Rovell Sr.
First entry:
The darkness inside ourselves must be exposed and destroyed first.
-Mark Kevin Rovell Sr. 1-27-08
What has happened to our power to agree with the truth?
Elevate: To raise to a higher moral, spiritual or intellectual level.
•Manhood •Virtue •Loyalty •Character •Truth •Wisdom •Insight
There is a form of ignorance that everyone needs to escape from.
How much of the following do you agree with?
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Operation Substance
Labels:
Character,
Devotional,
enlightenment,
Ethics,
Morality,
Philosophy,
Religion,
Spiritual,
spirituality,
Virtue,
Wisdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mad World
True Grit
Recommended Internet Sites
Subscribe
Link at bottom of each page

No comments:
Post a Comment